1. Visit www.cornholeatl.com.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the web page, click on the menu.
3. Select "Create Account."
4. After creating your account, select "Leagues."
5. Scroll down and select your desired location; click on the title of the location.
6. Scroll down to select your desired division of play: Beginner (hits the board 1-2 times per 4 bags), Intermediate (hits the board consistently and a few in the hole), or Advanced (all four bags are on the board or in the hole). (Please note: Some locations do not have all three divisions of play.) Click “Register" at your desired level of play.
7. A small screen will pop up for “Free Agent/Need Team,” “Team Captain,” or "Team Player." Select “Free Agent/Need Team.” Players must be at least 21 years old to play.
8. Fill in the required information; make sure to agree to our waiver!
9. Click "Register now" at the bottom of the page.
10. On the next page, you will pay to secure your registration by scrolling to the bottom and clicking "Pay securely."
11. After payment is completed, a confirmation page will pop up.