- Visit www.cornholeatl.com (Atlanta) or www.cornholeath.com (Athens)
- In the upper left hand corner of the web page, click “Log In” and fill in your correct information.
3. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom and click on “Leagues."
4. Scroll down and select your desired location; click on the title of the location.
5. Scroll down to select your desired division of play: Beginner (hits the board 1-2 times per 4 bags), Intermediate (hits the board consistently and a few in the hole), or Advanced (all four bags are on the board or in the hole). (Please note: Some locations do not have all three divisions of play.) Click on the title of the desired level or “Register."
6. A small screen will pop up for “Free Agent” or “Team Captain.” Select “Free Agent.” Players must be at least 21 years old to play.
7. Fill in the required information; make sure to agree to our waiver!
8. Click "Register Now" at the bottom of the page.
9. On the next page, you will pay to secure your registration by scrolling to the bottom and clicking "Pay League Dues."
10. After payment is completed, a confirmation page will pop up.
We will place you on a team once registration for the season closes. You will be notified by email of which team you are on. We’re glad to have you as part of CornholeATL, Atlanta’s Original Social Cornhole League, or CornholeATH, Athens' First Social Cornhole League!