- Visit www.cornholeatl.com (Atlanta) or www.cornholeath.com (Athens)
- In the upper left hand corner of the web page, click “Log In” and fill in your correct information.
3. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom and click on “Leagues."
4. Scroll down and select your desired location; click on the title of the location.
5. Scroll down to select your desired division of play: Beginner (hits the board 1-2 times per 4 bags), Intermediate (hits the board consistently and a few in the hole), or Advanced (all four bags are on the board or in the hole). (Please note: Some locations do not have all three divisions of play.) Click on the title of the desired level or “Register."
6. A small screen will pop up for “Free Agent” or “Team Captain.” Select “Team Captain.”
7. Fill in the required information including team name; make sure to agree to our waiver!
8. Click "Register Now" at the bottom of the page.
9. On the next page, you will pay to secure your team’s registration by scrolling to the bottom and clicking "Pay League Dues."
10. After payment is completed, a confirmation page will pop up.
11. After payment is complete, scroll to the bottom and select "Dashboard."
12. Underneath your registered team, select "Manage Roster."
13. Click on drop down menu, "Invite or Add Players/Staff." Then, select "Invite Players." Players must be at least 21 years old.
14. Add the email addresses of each player you would like to invite (up to ten players on a team), and click “Send Invite.” Player invitations expire after 72 hours; to resend an invite, see “How to Invite Players After You’ve Already Registered” page.