- Visit www.cornholeatl.com
- In the upper right hand corner of the web page, click “Log In” and fill in your correct information
3. Once logged in, click on “Leagues” at the top of the page or bottom left.
4. Scroll down and select your desired location; click on the title of the location or “View Details”
5. Scroll down to select your desired division of play: Beginner (hits the board 1-2 times per 4 bags), Intermediate (hits the board consistently and a few in the hole), or Advanced (all four bags are on the board or in the hole). (Please note: Some locations do not have all three divisions of play.) Click on the title of the desired level or “Register."
6. A small screen will pop up for “Free Agent” or “Team Captain.” Select “Team Captain.”
7. Fill in the required information including team name; make sure to agree to our waiver!
8. On the next page, you will pay to secure your team’s registration.
9. After payment is completed, a confirmation page will pop up.
10. On the bottom right, you will see an option to invite more players to your team. Players must be at least 21 years old.
11. Add the email addresses of each player you would like to invite (up to ten players on a team), and click “Send Invite.” Player invitations expire after 72 hours; to resend an invite, see “How to Invite Players After You’ve Already Registered” page.