- Visit www.cornholeatl.com (Atlanta) or www.cornholeath.com (Athens)
- In the upper left hand corner of the web page, click “Create Account” and fill in your correct information.
3. Once logged in, click on “Leagues” at the top of the page or bottom left.
4. Scroll down and select your desired location; click on the title of the location or “View Details."
5. Scroll down to select your desired division of play: Beginner (hits the board 1-2 times per 4 bags), Intermediate (hits the board consistently and a few in the hole), or Advanced (all four bags are on the board or in the hole). (Please note: Some locations do not have all three divisions of play.) Click on the title of the desired level or “Register.”
6. A small screen will pop up for “Free Agent” or “Team Captain.” Select “Free Agent.” Players must be at least 21 years old.
7. On the next screen, please select your shirt size and agree to our waiver. Payment will be completed on the next page.
We will place you on a team once registration for the season closes. You will be notified by email of which team you are on. We’re glad to have you as part of CornholeATL, Atlanta’s Original Social Cornhole League, or CornholeATH, Athens' First Social Cornhole League!