When a captain creates a team, he or she can send email invitations to friends and/or colleagues with a link allowing them to directly join the team. These links expire after 72 hours (3 days), so players may get an error saying the link is no longer valid. No worries! Players can still sign up for the team! Just follow one of the options below:
Articles in this section
- How old do I have to be to participate?
- How do I create a profile for CornholeGA? (PC Instructions)
- How do I create a profile for CornholeGA? (Mobile Instructions)
- What does the registration fee include?
- Can you hold a spot for me?
- What if my team invitation link doesn’t work?
- What skill levels do you offer?